Mobile video systems are a way to provide car passengers with visual entertainment on the road. A typical video system includes a monitor (or several monitors), a media player and an audio component.
Today, the DVD system is becoming increasingly popular among cars and minibuses, and many cars are equipped from the factory with a wide range of video options. If you are interested in installing a dual monitor video system installed in your car or van, follow these tips on how to buy a dual monitor DVD system.
A few tips when buying a DVD system in auto
1. Determine where you want to install your monitors. Depending on your space, you have several options. You can mount monitors in the headrests of the front seats, install them in the back of the front seats, or hang them from the ceiling.
2. Determine which features you would like to use on your DVD system. You have several options, and all of them will affect your expenses and the amount of space you need to install.
- Navigation system. Many mobile video systems also double as navigation systems.
- Surround sound. Optimize your viewing experience by installing your surround speakers.
- Additional media players. If you have a large collection of VHS tapes, you can install a VCR near your DVD player.
- If you want to watch TV programs on your car video system, you can install a satellite.
3. Search online for DVD system manufacturers.
4. Request brochures from each manufacturer for their product line. Use these brochures to decide which products best fit your needs and requirements. 5. Choose a store where the price of your product is more profitable. Be sure to review all of the following:
- Online shopping.
- Online auction sites.
Ads, both on the Internet and in local newspapers.
- Stereo shops.
- Retail stores with electronics departments.