The purchase of a car is a rather laborious process, which is associated not only with the agony of choice, but also with the need to re-register the vehicle in the traffic police and pay a fee for registering a car. In this case, many motorists may have a number of questions.
For example, about what is the size of the fee for registering a car in 2017? Where can I get the details for payment? How to pay for the design of the vehicle - remotely using electronic services or contacting a bank branch? We will answer these and many other questions below.
- The size of the fee for registering a car in 2017у
- How to pay the state duty for registering a car in the traffic police?
- Pros and cons of each method of payment of state duty
- Receipt for payment of duty: what is important to know?
The size of the fee for registering a car in 2017у
For the provision of public services for the registration of the vehicle (CU), you must pay a fee, that is, a certain amount of money that goes to the state budget. The value of such a payment is fixed in the tax code. And it is the same for both individuals and legal entities.
The amount of duty when registering a car in the traffic police varies depending on whether it will be a design with the issuance of new state license plates or preserving the old ones. Also affects the cost of services - whether the issuance of a new TCP or not.custom_block(3, 54467621, 4001);
It is expected that the size of the duty on the registration of the car in 2017 will not change. Turns out that:
- Registration of a new car will cost 2850 rubles. This amount includes payment for new license plates (2000 rubles), certificate of registration (500 rubles), changes in the TCP (350 rubles).
- Registration of a supported car with the receipt of new numbers will also cost 2850 rubles.
- If, however, when registering a vehicle, not only new license plates will be required, then the TCP form itself, you will have to pay as much as 3,300 rubles.
- The most budget option is registration of the vehicle with the preservation of state registration marks. Price - only 850 rubles.
- If you register a car that you inherited, then the cost of the service is 2850 rubles. upon receipt of new state. signs and 850 rub. if the numbers remain the same.
Now you know what fees to pay when registering a car in the traffic police in 2017. At the same time, remember that their amount does not depend on the region of residence. That is, the cost of such a service is the same for residents of Moscow, Kaliningrad, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, and other cities and towns.
How to pay the state duty for registering a car in the traffic police?
Your new vehicle will not be registered with the traffic police if you do not pay the fee in advance. And this should be done as soon as possible. After all, after the registration of the car sale and purchase agreement, the new owner has 10 calendar days to register the vehicle.
Today, there are several ways to pay for registration fees for a car:
- In a bank. You can fill out a payment order with your own hand, specifying the details and data of the recipient. Be especially careful, because the details for payment differ not only for each region, city or settlement, but also for a specific unit of traffic police. You can find them on the site of traffic police or in the registration department itself.
- Through the cash desk of the bank, requesting a service to fill out a payment order. You do not need to register the details and data of the recipient. This will make a bank employee. True, you have to pay a commission - about 100-200 rubles.
- Using the portal Gosuslugi. In this case, from January 1, 2017, you can still get a 30 percent discount with this method of payment. As a result, the amount of duty when registering a car in the traffic police will not be 2,850, but 1995 rubles. If the new owner decides to leave the old numbers, then its value will be equal to only 595 rubles. instead of the usual 850 rubles.
- Use online payment systems. Among them, a mobile bank, various e-wallets, etc. To make a payment for registering a car, you will need to fill in all the data - the recipient’s bank details, current account, TIN and PPC of the traffic police department.
- Pay through special terminals. They are available both in the registration departments of the traffic police, and in some large banks. You will need a passport and the necessary amount of money. As a result, the terminal will issue a check confirming the payment. He will need to be presented to the inspector along with the rest of the documents.
On a note! If the vehicle is registered on jur. then payment is made only by bank transfer. Otherwise, traffic police officers have the right to reject registration actions.See also: Replacement of a driver's licenseToyota Rav 4: description, modifications, specificationsRating of new cars worth up to 700 thousand rubles
Pros and cons of each method of payment of state duty
What method to pay the fee to choose - to decide the car owner One has only to note that each has its own pros and cons.
custom_block(5, 24795827, 4001);
For example, paying at a bank is pretty safe and easy. They will always help you fill out a receipt (albeit not free). However, for this you need to spend time on the road to the bank and waiting in line. Therefore, car owners often pay through special terminals, which, unfortunately, almost always take an additional commission.
You can pay for the registration of a car using electronic services without leaving your home. However, most of them do not require a commission. However, proof of payment documents need to be printed. In addition, they will not be printed, so the traffic police officer during the registration of the vehicle will send additional requests to clarify whether the flow of funds.
It is convenient to pay a duty on car registration in 2017 and through the website of public services. It's not just about saving money. The service is well optimized, and when you select a particular unit, all details and data are set automatically. Also, when using the public services portal, an invitation comes to a specific date and time, so you do not need to wait in a queue.
However, where and how to pay the registration fee for a car is up to you. Moreover, now you know all the advantages and disadvantages of this or that method.
Receipt for payment of duty: what is important to know?
Remember that if you decide to contact the bank, then you will need receipts for payment of the fee, which have a special form of PD-4. You can get them in the traffic police department, where you plan to register the vehicle. However, you can go to the site http://www.gibdd.ru, select the appropriate unit, and then fill out and print the receipt. Details and data of the recipient exhibited themselves. You will only need to specify:
- amount of duty
- passport details
- residence address.
If for some reason the wrong details or the recipient's data are registered in the receipt for payment, the traffic police may consider it invalid. In this case, you must first ask the inspector to put a mark on it that the payment is not accepted. Then you need to contact the bank to arrange a refund.