Carrying out the process of delivering cars from Germany is one of the most common ways for Russians to buy vehicles. Only carry out this rather complicated process, you need to adhere to a specific sequence of actions, having successfully passed a number of different legal restrictions and operations. In addition to all this, on the shoulders of a person who wants to find out how much it costs to clear a car from Germany, there are many other issues.
Machine from Germany
- 1 What basic rules does the process require?
- 2 From what parameters is the calculation of the cost of customs clearance of the vehicle?
- 3 Calculate the cost of car clearance
- 4 What is the basic procedure for passing through customs?
- 5 What are the nuances waiting for people when exporting cars from Germany?
- 6 What is stipulated for violation of import regulations from abroad?
- 7 Is it possible to enter the vehicle without customs clearance?
What basic rules does the process require?
Before buying and clearing a car from Germany, the future owner must evaluate the extent of his participation during the operation. If a person is busy, you can always ask for help from a special company.
When it is decided to conduct the whole process yourself, then you need to take care of 3 main points:
- Successful obtaining a Schengen visa.
- The future location.
- The option of delivering the purchased vehicle to the territory of Russia.
Documentation, without which the further carrying out of the whole process is unacceptable:
- full set of all customs declaration;
- purchase agreement - car sale;
- vehicle passport;
- documentation issued after successfully passing the test for the amount of exhaust gases;
- a document confirming the inspection made on the car;
- full export numbers.
It must be remembered that before leaving, it is imperative to undergo a customs consultation from specialists and make a certain contribution. After successful payment, the person will be handed a set of documents necessary to pass the purchased car when returning home.
Documents for cars in Germany
From what parameters is the calculation of the cost of customs clearance of the vehicle?
To conduct an accurate calculation of the cost of the entire process, there are special calculators. They allow for the shortest possible time to find out how much a car will cost in Russia.
Please note that individuals who bring vehicles to Russia for personal use will receive a number of additional privileges. Such conditions are much lower than the tariffs for cars that are brought into the territory of the Russian Federation for the purpose of further sale. The legislation has created 5 categories of cars allowed for import into Russia from Germany:
- Vehicle with age from five to seven years or older;
- Vehicle with age from three to five years;
- CU with age from one to three years and vehicle without any run.
You should know that each of the categories written above is different by specific coefficients, directly dependent on the volume of the engine of transport.
Base rates and ratios for costing purposes
Calculate the cost of car clearance
The amount depends on the total customs duty. The calculation is affected by the indicators of VAT, duty, excise and the size of the customs duty. For cars with a release older than three years, but not exceeding five, the order of customs duty figures is:
- Engine displacement of 1000 cubic cm is equal to the duty of -1.5 euros for 1 cc;
- 1500 - 1800 cc - 2.5 euros per cube;
- from 1800 to 2300 cc goes 2.7 euros for 1 cc;
- 2300 - 300 cc will be 3 euro per cube;
- If the volume exceeds 3000 cubes, the duty will be 3.6 euros per 1 cubic meter. cm
Values for car release over five years is:
- If the working volume is 1000 cubic meters. cm, then the fee is 3 euros for one cc;
- 1000 - 1500 cubic meters cm - 3.2 euros for 1 cu. cm;
- 1500 - 1800 cubic centimeters - 3.5 euros per cub;
- 1800 to 2300 cu. cm - 4.8 euros for one cc;
- 2300 - 3000 cu. cm - 5 euros for 1 cu. cm;
- over 3000 cu. cm - 5.7 euros for 1 cu. cm.
Car import over 7 years old is the most expensive.
Delivery of cars from Germany
What is the main customs clearance procedure?
Before you clear the car from Germany, you need to submit the necessary document for the imported vehicle, as well as a complete set of transport documents. The order of execution can be divided into five major steps:
- Writing all reliable information about the characteristics of the car and its further entry in the declaration, and a special journal under a unique number throughout Russia.
- A thorough check of all submitted documents, which is carried out by the customs inspector. After verification, the inspector makes a decision either on the provision of the missing package of documents, or on the successful continuation of the entire process.
- Conducting a detailed inspection by the inspector to identify its full compliance with the declaration, the seal and the individual signature of the authorized person.
- Carrying out the calculation by the inspector of all necessary payments that will need to be carried out for successful registration of the machine in the database. Further transfer of documents to the relevant sections, conducting all additional checks of documentation, the implementation of the final clearance procedure.
- The issuance by the relevant authorized persons of the certificate for the import of the vehicle and its passport.
What nuances are waiting for people when exporting cars from Germany?
It must be remembered that the price for the process of customs clearance of a machine in Russia does not depend on the specific country of production, so it can be calculated much earlier. But the necessary costs for the paperwork in the country itself and for the successful delivery of the car to the border - I can be quite different. In order not to spend a lot of extra money on various fines, the residents of Russia need to strictly adhere to the basic rules:
- When drawing up the document of purchase and sale, in the field the subject of the transaction must be indicated Germany.
- The passport of the car, which is issued outside the Russian Federation, must necessarily contain data on the Vin - code, year of release, as well as the previous owner of the vehicle. In addition to all these points, the document must contain information about the latest technical inspection and environmental class of the machine.
- The list of values that are at the time of transfer of the car to a specific company providing you with a range of services is obligatory for compilation.
What is provided for violation of the rules of importation from abroad?
Since 2016, violations of the customs clearance of the car are stopped by administrative and criminal liability. If falsified or expired documents are submitted to the customs authorities for consideration, then the applicant will be fined 2,500 rubles. Sometimes there is a withdrawal of the subject matter of the violation. But if an illegal crossing of a car is revealed, then the imposed fine increases three times the value of the car. When a person does not pay the tax in the equivalent of 1,000,000 to 3,000,000 rubles, a penalty of 500,000 rubles or imprisonment of up to 2 years is hanged on him.
For the importation of hybrid cars, the state duty payment is mandatory
Is it possible to enter the vehicle without customs clearance?
There are exceptions to the rule when a car can be transported to Russia without customs clearance. In such cases, the car owner is exempt from paying a fee, but in time the vehicle can be in Russia for a short time:
- Car registration in another state.
- Registration of residence permit in another country.
- The regime of temporary importation.
- Transportation of cars from the countries participating in the Customs Union.