It is nice when gentle and melodious sounds of music fly out in the car, and at the same time horrible and disturbing nerve endings of interference do not appear in the background. Today, manufacturers produce various models of radio antennas for cars that have become much better than their counterparts from the post-Soviet period. Practically all ultramodern models are capable of capturing not only radio signals, but also television ones, which makes it possible to watch any TV shows without leaving the car.
Car aerial by car
Любой автомобиль, выставленный в автосалоне, оснащен современными электронными устройствами, в том числе и шикарной автоантенной. Но как быть уже не новым, поддержанным машинам, не получившим в свое время функциональных автомобильных магнитол. Водители таких авто стараются подобрать более современные и продвинутые модели магнитол, тем более с выбором на сегодняшний день нет никаких проблем. В магазинах представлен широкий ассортимент, но как выбрать лучшую, чтобы не подвела в самый важный момент, мы рассмотрим в этой статье.Читать далее о лучших антеннах для автомобиля-->
First you need to understand the classification of antennas. There are two types, from which already, in principle, and you can make a start in choosing the necessary accessory for you. Therefore, if you decide to purchase an antenna in your car, you should study in detail how they are found, and then your purchase will be successful and will allow you to enjoy excellent music quality at any time.
- Interior - this type of antenna is installed inside the car, they come in a variety of forms, for example, in the form of ovals, rectangles and, the most popular - round. Such a car antenna is more often found of the active type and always provides high-quality reception of signals. Due to the small forms, the internal antennas are mounted on the windshield using self-adhesive tape. I would like to note that this kind of radio antennas will serve you longer than the external one, since it is not exposed to the external influence of weather conditions or hooligan actions.
- External - the autoantenna of this type refers to the passive type and often requires additional equipment for installation, such as, for example, an extension cord for antennas or an amplifier. When installing, the outdoor antenna must be grounded; for this purpose, special holes are made in the body or it is mounted on the magnetic bases provided for this.
Car Antenna Rating
In automotive stores, a wide range of various antennas is presented, which makes it difficult to choose, for this, often before buying, motorists are guided by the rating or tests of purchased automotive products. We will consider in detail one of the most popular models of antennas with which your car will become convenient and comfortable in all respects.
Car antenna "Triad" - 610 Standart
One of the popular models of antennas, mounted on a car, it is perfectly adapted to receive all radio signals on Russian conditions, such as, for example, MV 1-3.
Car Antenna Triad 601 Standart
The Model Triad 601 Standart is an internal radio antenna that is absolutely not inferior in its technical characteristics to such well-known companies as Prolodzhi and Pioneer. This model is made with the addition of a radio / TV radio coupler, so we can say that it is the best antenna for domestic and western cars. Discounts for new cars! Profitable loan from 9.9% installments 0% adom.ru .
- Built-in dual filter helps reduce clutter when starting the engine.
- There are two additional operating modes. The "Turbo" mode is suitable for long journeys - it perfectly amplifies the signal over long distances, and the "City" mode, which will help reduce the level of interference with industrial buildings.
- Amplifier with correction for improved reception of the UHF and MV integrated into the antenna.
Car antenna "Skat"
This inter saloon car antenna is made in Russia by the well-known company "Engineering", it amazes with its simplicity and high-quality assembly. Due to the complete set, for the installation does not need to buy additional items, so the car enthusiast will be completely easy to install this model. The kit also includes a special napkin that allows you to neatly and better attach the equipment in the vehicle.
Car antenna "Skat"
- Two modes: "Route" - will be useful for long distances, and "City" will help prevent interference from industrial enterprises and buildings.
- The ultra-high frequency chip “Telefunken” is an initiative element and plays an important role in receiving a good signal.
- Long service life, thanks to a special moisture-proof treatment.
- The presence of a filter that allows you to associate it with absolutely any car stereo.
This model can also be called one of the best antennas from a Russian manufacturer, which will not fail and will serve you more than one year faithfully.
Car antenna Bosh-14
The Bosh-14 car interior antenna is in great demand among Russian and Western motorists, most likely, the big big name of the manufacturer plays a role here, because it does not differ much from the previous models. I would like to note that the "Triad" and "Skat" is more reliable and interesting, but, nevertheless, this antenna has its pros and cons.
Car antenna Bosh-14
- Transistors are active elements of this antenna.
- Equipped with reinforced channels for VHF and CB.
- All boards are coated with a special protective compound.
Tips for choosing a car antenna
Before you go to the store and buy an antenna for a car, carefully read the presented choice, because, because of the wide range, you can easily get confused and choose a completely unsuitable model. The main thing is to focus on the important aspects that will be given below.
- Stop your choice on those models that have several modes that can provide you with excellent communication on the highway and in the city.
- If you want to install the navigator in the car, you need to purchase a special combo device that can support GPS and GSM.
- Pay attention to the built-in signal reception amplifier.
- The antenna cable should be shielded with the optimum length. Remember that cropping and lengthening the cable can lead to poor radio wave reception.
Video on how to choose an antenna for a car:
We hope that this article has helped you better understand the car antennas. If you have something to add, please leave a comment below. We wish you a pleasant music on the road!