Experienced Russian motorists think about the reliability of a car when buying a car, this is not surprising, because during operation there are many critical situations ranging from banal skidding to tire wear. Choose a car like not having lost with the price and reliability difficult. Newbies in this issue pay attention to either the appearance or the cheapest car model without taking into account the technical characteristics, which over time will result in large costs for the maintenance of vehicles.
Nowadays, prices are relatively conditional, so in Europe, drivers put the cost of further maintenance in the first place, that is, when choosing a car, they summarize the amount of cost and further maintenance. Of course, finding a reliable and economical car is not easy, but there are criteria by which each category can choose the most suitable option.
Choosing a reliable and economical car
The main ones are:
- repair costs;
- fuel consumption;
- maintenance frequency;
- maximum possible engine mileage;
- oil change frequency.
To find out how economical a vehicle is, it is necessary to look at its technical characteristics, where the indicator of fuel consumption in urban conditions, outside the city and a mixed version is indicated. However, in the application from the manufacturer only the flow is recorded without overloading with additional devices, and at a negligible speed. This suggests that you need to visit various forums, where to ask people about the real consumption of fuel. If we talk about reliability, here it is also worth looking at the manufacturers documentation first, although there are also indicative data on the frequency of service.
The quality of parts depends only on the manufacturer, so it will be useful to study the reviews on a specific car model, for example, on drom.ru.
Low cost vehicles
Most reliable budget cars
Which car is the most reliable and economical in Russia? Прежде всего найти такую машину проще в сегментах А и В, так как эти транспортные средства отлично идут для езды по городу, а также обладают всеми нужными качествами. Цена за авто бюджетного класса может варьироваться от 300 до 600 тысяч рублей. Если рассматривать авто элитных сегментов, то цена на их модели уходит далеко за миллион рублей. Наш список надежных и наиболее дешевых авто, составлен из новых моделей бюджетного класса, куда входит:
- Hyundai Solaris (Accent), according to most, it turns out the most economical to maintain. The base cost is 460,000 rubles. In general, Korean technology leaves at the expense of trifles, on assembly everything is thought over for comfortable operation, and the need for repair is absent in the first five years of use. The car contains a 1.4 or 1.6 liter engine. The service takes place every 15 thousand kilometers, and the cost of diagnostics is quite moderate. Changing tires is also economical, as the wheels on the transport are small. The most preferred model from the list, suitable for both the city and non-urban areas.
- Not far away and Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. The car is one of the most economical in terms of battery life, as well as low fuel consumption. Among the benefits can be called reliability and its adaptations. Additional costs do not require annual maintenance cost about 100 thousand rubles.
Hyundai Solaris (Accent)
- KIA Rio - This is practically the twin of Hyundai Solaris, which differs only in appearance. There are no discrepancies in the parameters, it is completely identical to him. The manufacturer has created a reliable, durable car with an acceptable cost of around half a million. The vehicle has an increased clearance of 165 mm, so it easily extends dirt roads. In the configuration is air conditioning and disc brakes. The machine is equipped with electric mirrors and heated.
- Renault Logan - European, but the price is affordable. This car is the best-selling of all European cars. Its design has not been changed for a long time, so there will be no problems with maintenance. The car has an eight-valve engine with a volume of 1.6 liters. Since the construction is simple, repairs can be carried out in any garage. Attractive design and excellent driving performance do not leave anyone indifferent.
- Chevrolet Cobalt - budget sedan, as well as relatively new in the Russian market. Approximate price of 450 thousand rubles. Although the design is not original, but the assembly is good. Gasoline consumption is small - 7.6 liters per hundred, goes 92nd. Contains a roomy trunk of 545l. The engine goes to 1.5 liters with five-speed mechanics. The suspension that is not killed is its trump card, it can drive even on the most difficult roads.
- Toyota Corolla - an economical Japanese car assembly. The machine is well equipped and has good technical characteristics. The guarantee of use goes for three years or one hundred thousand km. run
- Chevrolet Aveo - An interesting subcompact sedan for urban use. The approximate cost is from 500 thousand rubles. Korean manufacturers seemed to take into account all the needs of Russian roads. It is much more compact, fashionable and brighter than the Chevrolet Cobalt. Despite all the advantages, the car is a little expensive to maintain, but for less fuel consumption, it can be added to the list of efficient vehicles.
- Skoda Rapid - acceptable in service and reliable in operation. On this car, you can ride calmly for five years, as Skoda is responsible for assembly. The advantages include the ideal quality of the suspension, which is very important for Russian users.
- Ford Focus - It is not the first year that the leading positions are kept in the Russian market. Its price is 530 thousand rubles. It comes in more than 20 trim levels, the most popular is the 1.6-liter gasoline model, which consumes an average of 6.5 liters.
- Dawood Mathew - assembly of the Uzbek car industry, although the design comes from Italy. The complete set can be both basic, and lux. Engine capacity - 0.8–1.1 liters. Such a class A foreign car has a cost of 250-350 thousand rubles. Good equipment includes windows, air conditioning and power steering, but in the base there is nothing but steering and pedals.
The most economical and reliable cars to maintain отечественного производства
You can highlight:
- Lada Granta (VAZ-2190) - relatively new and inexpensive model. Fuel consumption on average 6.7 liters. The car has absorbed all the necessary qualities. There is a guarantee of corrosion for 6 years. Five-speed manual transmission, something similar to the checkpoint "Kalina". The types of engines on this model are 8-valve 4-cylinder 1.6 liter capacity and 16-valve 98 hp 1.6 liter.
- Lada Kalina - despite the distrust of many buyers, the model is popular. The cost ranges from 270 to 350 thousand rubles. From its predecessors, it is distinguished by an improved design and wide technical equipment. Ideal for urban conditions, has a clearance of 16 cm. It comes in two body styles - hatchback and station wagon. It has a 1.6 liter four-cylinder engine. It is possible to accelerate a vehicle in 12 seconds to 100 km / h. Consumption in highway mode is 5.8 liters, and if with a combined cycle, then from 7 liters.
- Lada Vesta - also has two body types, like the Lada Kalina. The main difference from the counterparts is bit fuel, you can even use compressed natural gas for refueling. Engine capacity 1.6 liters with a heterogeneous performance. In urban terms it consumes up to 8.5 liters of fuel, if in mixed mode, then up to 7.2 liters.
- Chevrolet Levels - Even after the price increase remains available all-wheel drive crossover. In contrast to the classic "Niva", this model is better in terms of comfort, moreover, it has excellent qualities in patency. Although her fuel consumption is high, but low cost and easy availability of consumables.
The above models are more or less popular. It doesn’t mean that reliable and inexpensive brands have finished their list. There are many other cars, acting as an optimal solution not only in terms of economy, but also comfort.