Over the past few years, another very popular, judging by the number of sales, position - semi-commercial vehicles has appeared on the automobile market of the country. Their relevance is actually explained very easily. Such vehicles combine amazing reliability and practicality (even for the harsh Russian roads), first-class comfort and unprecedented spaciousness, as well as excellent external characteristics. In other words, "heels" (as their motorists affectionately dubbed them) perfectly combine the seemingly incompatible things - the main features of a commercial car and its passenger version. In this article, we will look at two of the brightest representatives of similar creations of the French car industry, which are particularly common on our roads, Citroen and Peugeot and their newest models of semi-commercial segment vehicles, and also try to understand what is better to buy, Berlingo or Partner.
Французские minivanы Citroen Berlingo and Peugeot Partner всё чаще встречаются на наших дорогах
Читать далее о сравнении Citroen Berlingo and Peugeot Partner-->
It is not a secret for anybody that the mentioned models are the successors of their predecessors of the first generation, who, by the way, are not going to take off the production. A small amendment to the names is already provided for them (First and Origin to Berlingo and Partner, respectively).
The car Citroen Berlingo was created in the best French traditions
Also, many already know that Citroen Berlingo and Peugeot Partner are manufactured in one factory. But their creators are doing everything possible to ensure that these models do not overlap in the market. And partly because of this, the model “couple” won forty-four percent of the market in its segment! An impressive figure, agree. Especially for the French, in whom no other segment can boast such data.
Peugeot Partner Car — французский minivan, занимающий лидирующие позиции на рынке в своём сегменте
|Car model:||Citroen Berlingo||Peugeot Partner|
|Number of places:||5||5|
|Number of doors:||5||5|
|Engine capacity, cubic cm:||1587||1587|
|Power, l. c./about min .:||109/5750||109/5750|
|Maximum speed, km / h:||170||170|
|Acceleration to 100 km / h, from:||13.1 (MKPP)||13.1 (MKPP)|
|Type of drive:||front||front|
|CAT:||5 MKPP||5 MKPP|
|Fuel type:||gasoline AI-95||gasoline AI-95|
|Consumption per 100 km:||city 10.8; highway 6,8||city 10.8; highway 6,8|
|Curb weight, kg:||1427||1427|
|Full weight, kg:||2025||2025|
|Fuel tank capacity:||60||60|
The tandem "Partner Berlingo" can be considered related in the overwhelming majority of parameters.
- THAT Periodic maintenance of models accounts for every ten thousand kilometers. Moreover, the following are checked: the level of technical liquids, the condition of the illuminating elements, the battery, the steering, the level of wear of the brake system, and so on. And the filters (air, oil, salon (if any), fuel), glow plugs and ignition (if there is a real need), as well as engine oil, are completely replaced.
If, however, to mention the suspension of the car, then the Peugeot Partner and the Citroen Berlingo, it has established itself perfectly. Even on Russian roads. The design of the rear suspension was borrowed from the compact car C4 Picasso and it became semi-dependent, not torsion.
Suspension is fully checked during the passage of TO, but, as a rule, repairs here may be needed only at the end of sixty thousand kilometers due to the failure of the stabilizer struts, the service life of which is calculated exactly at such a distance.
Shock absorbers and ball bearings "go" a little longer - up to one hundred thousand kilometers. But such a figure can be achieved only in conditions of “calm” operation. If the road conditions are slightly aggravated, then the number of kilometers can be reduced as much as half.
- Spare parts. A huge advantage in this point is the fact that the necessary parts on the Citroen Berlingo and Peugeot Partner can be found in many "non-original" manufacturers. This suggests that they are not only easy to purchase, but also that they will cost quite cheaply. And this, you see, is a huge plus for car owners. But it is worth remembering that the probability of getting a low-quality product is also high. Therefore, always chasing low cost is not worth it. Although among the manufacturers of "unoriginal" a lot of decent and at the same time affordable.
Citroen Berlingo car interior is focused on the comfort of the driver and passengers during travel
- Demanding engine. All engine Discounts for new cars! Profitable loan from 9.9% installments 0% adom.ru "French" are very demanding on the fact that the hosts poured into the fuel tanks. That is why the manufacturers of both models of cars (Citroen and Peugeot) strongly recommend the owners not to fill in dubious fuel, as well as lubricants that do not inspire confidence. Priority should be given to trusted manufacturers: Mobil, Esso, Total. The power of the "heart" Berlingo / Partner is the same value - 1.6 liters.
- Manual transmission. Only it takes place in the models under consideration. “Automatic” with all the comfort of “heels”, alas, not yet.
In the cabin of the car Peugeot Partner striking quality finish
- Inner space. Both models boast excellent interior design and quality materials. Durable and soft-touch plastic, electronic dials, chrome-plated deflectors and much more immediately catch the eye of beginners and sophisticated drivers who know a lot about decent finishing. A variety of shelves and even the console in the entire length of both cars and completely delights even the passengers. Also in Peugeot Partner, and in Citroen Berlingo, the front seat can be folded in two convenient options, which is very convenient for long journeys or for carrying something. Well, the glass windows in the roof of the models is another item that separates cars from the total mass of the traffic flow.
The fact that on every detail of the cars there is a double labeling of the names (Citroen / Peugeot) already says a lot. That is, these vehicles can be called “twins”. But still there are small differences among them.
Test drive a car Citroen Berlingo:
For example, you can compare machines in appearance falsheriki radiators. It has some differences. Citroen is also more agile about electronics. Also, he usually has a little more extensive equipment in the base case.
Test drive a car Peugeot Partner:
Considering the above, we can assume that the difference in which car to buy Peugeot Partner or Citroen Berlingo is not really. And to make the right purchase will only help the inner feelings of the driver. And, of course, external preferences. Since no matter how identical the machines are in the technical base, they still look a little different.