Surely every car owner knows how important it is to maintain the cleanliness of his steel mate. After all, the state in which a person contains a car can in many respects speak about his habits and lifestyle. Let you own a very expensive car, if it is up to the top in the mud, this will not add to your status. Therefore, after acquiring a four-wheeled friend, it is worth taking care of cleaning products and special cleaning equipment. Otherwise, you will have to constantly use the services of public car washes. Today, the attention of avid motorists provided a variety of professional pressure washers. And, despite their relatively high cost, this technique is very popular.
Читать дальше о том, как правильно выбрать мойку высокого давления-->
The advantages of the high-pressure apparatus
Many motorists do not even think about purchasing a car wash for personal use, idle from time to time in lines of public car washes. But elementary calculations show that a car mini wash pays off very quickly. In addition, at any time you have the opportunity to clean your car. You do not need to specifically allocate a lot of time and money to wash the car. After all, the high-pressure apparatus is now literally at your fingertips. In addition, you can use it in other areas of your life: in the garage, in the country or even for domestic needs. Everyone who lives in a private house knows how such a wash can come in handy in everyday life. With its help, you can independently wash carpets, clean tools, remove all burnt in the fireplace and grill, and so on.
Why are high-pressure apparatus so popular? The first and most obvious advantage of this type of technology is the non-contact cleaning of the surface of the car from all kinds of pollution. After all, even neat movements with a special sponge can provoke the appearance of scratches on the car's cover. But personal minimoyka allows you to avoid such trouble. In addition, water and foam, supplied under pressure, are able to reach the most inaccessible places and clean them from dirt. Needless to say, the quality of the result after using the AED will be significantly different from what you could get after hand washing. Now you can choose a model of a mini-wash with a lot of functions, while you will only have to direct the high-pressure hose for washing in the right direction.
As you can see, such equipment has a lot of advantages. But what kind of high pressure washers to choose among a wide variety of models? If you could afford, you can afford to buy any AED without thinking. But if your goal is a reasonable savings without overpaying for unnecessary features, you should understand a little bit about the choice presented by manufacturers.
How to choose a washing machine for a car?
No matter how trite it may sound, but initially you should decide on the price you are willing to pay for such a unit. Indeed, in this case, the cost plays a far from last function. After all, all minisinks can be divided into two types: a more professional group (respectively, more expensive) and a household one. Rely on your own needs, not on what kind of AED your neighbor or friend bought. After all, it will be you who will use it, and since you spend your own money on this unit, you should get the most out of it.
But is it worth stopping at expensive professional equipment if you are not the owner of an impressive off-road vehicle, which you constantly dissect the dirtiest earthen tracks into the strongest downpours? And even in this case it is worth thinking more than once before spending money on such a specific and expensive product. Professional sinks are designed for long-term uninterrupted work, they have heated water, and also operate at a higher pressure. Naturally, such a unit will be able to cope even with the strongest pollution much faster than a household minisink. But can you provide her with a large supply of water and enough space to store such a unit? Indeed, at best, it will weigh under a centner (if not more). Therefore, a much more convenient option would be a home appliance for washing cars.
When choosing AVD, the temperature regime of water makes most car owners incline to a more expensive option, which is able to heat water. But if you use water directly from the tap, you can independently adjust the temperature of the water for washing.
A more expensive option is considered to be an automobile AED operating on gasoline. Sometimes according to his power, he can even contend with professional equipment. But the price of such devices is quite high - at least from $ 600. Electric carwash systems are considered to be more popular. If you properly operate this technique, it can serve for far more than one year.
- Economy class is a model with a small set of nozzles, low engine power up to 1.5 kW and water pressure up to 120 bar. As a rule, in such washers, a trimmed hose of a length of three meters is used, which makes the use of this apparatus not very convenient.
- Devices of the middle class are designed for higher pressure up to 150 bar, and also have a much more extensive set of nozzles. The pump in such AVD is made of metal, and the pump is equipped with a special cooling element. Thanks to this, the device cools down much faster between sets in the sink. Also in such equipment special compartments for cleaning products are provided.
- The highest class of minisinks is represented by models that, by their characteristics, are almost as good as professional ones. Just imagine - the widest set of nozzles, pressure up to 180 bar and the most comfortable working conditions.
Today, there are many manufacturers on the market, the most famous of which are Curher, Kranzl and others. But this does not mean that all other washes do not deserve your attention. You can find and quality China at an affordable price. It will serve you for several years, having completely beaten off its value. At the same time, we recommend that you first look at these indicators:
- Water jet pressure. It depends on the efficiency of cleaning the surface from contamination. It is important that the sink is of high quality, but at the same time carefully enough to wash off dirt, insect residues, adhering leaves and various chemicals. We recommend to purchase options in which this indicator ranges from 6 to 12 liters per second.
- Pressure is another indicator that directly affects the efficiency of washing. A quite good result can be obtained already at a pressure of 70 bar.
- To wash you served as long as possible, it is best to purchase models with a metal pump. If it is plastic, as a rule, it will have to be completely changed when it fails, since it will not be possible to disassemble the plastic part. And this is more than half the cost of the unit itself.
- If you know that you can not use hot water from the tap, it is better to pay a little extra and buy a sink with heated water. After all, it will be necessary to wash the car in the cold season, when ice-cold water just has a detrimental effect on the paintwork. Discounts for new cars! Profitable loan from 9.9% installments 0% adom.ru .
- The Total Stop function not only saves water, but also extends the life of the entire unit.
- Pay attention to the presence of filters. It is better if they are replaceable, reusable and washable.
- Carefully weigh the purchase of each new nozzle. If you plan to diversify the set with all kinds of add-ons, it may be better to spend the same money on a higher-class unit.
- The length of the hose depends on your comfort when working with a sink. If professional models have this indicator of 10–12 meters, then in models of a lower class - up to 7 meters. The cheapest models are equipped with a 3 meter hose.
As you can see, the cost of car wash depends entirely on the number of functions. Therefore, it is important to weigh the pros and cons. Be sure to consider using each function to avoid overpaying extra money. If there is a choice between purchasing an inexpensive AVD with almost a full set of nozzles and functions and a more expensive but simple AVD of a well-known brand, it may be worthwhile to dwell on the latter. In the market, famous brands have already managed to recommend themselves. And such a car wash will definitely serve you much longer. However, do not forget to purchase such goods only at certified points. Do you use a car wash? What criteria were guided by her choice? What do you think, is it worth overpaying for a brand, or is it better to give a little money for washing “for a couple of years”? Be sure to share your opinion with our readers in the comments!