By coincidence, many car owners have to sell personal vehicles. In this case, the car owner wants to get the maximum benefit from the transaction by spending a fairly small amount of time and effort. Some motorists, wanting to sell the car as much as possible, forget about integrity, honesty, trying to deceive potential buyers. Often you can find cases of fraud, however, this is a separate topic of conversation, and this article is intended to help vehicle owners in the matter of how to quickly and profitably sell a car.
- 1 Basic options and recommendations for the sale of cars
- 2 Creating an advertisement for the sale of cars
- 3 Required documents
- 4 Personal meeting with the buyer
- 5 Transaction Design Tips
The main options and recommendations for the sale of cars
This method works fine.
- Services dealers. The most elementary way is to entrust the sale of transport to a professional company, although in this case you will have to pay a considerable amount for providing the service and the speed of the sale.
- Sale on the car market. This process can be delayed for a long time, especially if it does not often appear on the market as a car salesman. However, this is one of the options, as an ordinary person can sell your own transport.
- Selling over the Internet. The World Wide Web provides ample opportunities for selling vehicles. From a person is required to place an ad, and wait for potential buyers. A sold car will be noticed by a huge number of users, so the probability of selling it increases several times.
As for the recommendations, it is important to remember that you should not sell the car in poor working condition to your relatives or close friends, otherwise the relationship will be spoiled for a long time.
Creating an advertisement for the sale of cars
Many car owners spend a lot of time deciding the question on which site to sell the car, while you should ask another question: how to create an ad?
- First of all, you need to view similar ads compiled by other users. Here you should pay attention to the cost of similar models and brands of cars, their description, etc .;
- Set an adequate price that will not be too low or unbelievably high;
Determine the optimal sale price
- Fill in all the fields that are presented on the site to fill out. When describing the characteristics, use the epithets "ideal state", "powerful speaker system", but only if this is true;
- It is recommended to place an ad on 2-3 sites that specialize in these services, first of all pay attention to the sites auto.ru and avito.ru.
Particular attention should be paid to photos of the car. A photo must be taken without fail, while it must be done qualitatively, then the chances of selling a car at a good price will only increase. Potential buyers should see in the photo all that interests them. At the same time, they should not be suspicious of something amiss if the seller tries to hide a certain part or part of the vehicle from them.
Avto.ru and AVITO - leaders in the efficient sale of cars in the European part of the Russian Federation
Often there are cases when you have to instantly go to a meeting with a person who is interested in the car for sale. In order not to lose a potential client and then not wait a few more days or weeks, it is necessary to prepare the following documents in advance:
- Service book.
- Spare keys to the car.
- Documents on the vehicle.
In order to quickly sell a car, you should act as quickly as possible, albeit carefully.
Having all the documents and keys will help to quickly sell the car
Personal meeting with the buyer
If a person liked the photos of the vehicle on the Internet, he is satisfied with the technical characteristics of the car, then he agrees to meet in person with the owner of the car. At this stage it is also necessary to adhere to the basic rules of behavior:
- The seller himself designates the time and place of the meeting, having previously agreed them with the client;
- You should not make a long trip around the city with a potential buyer. If he does not like the car from the first 10-15 minutes of driving, it is unlikely that he will be able to persuade a person to buy;
- It is not recommended to perform dangerous stunts on the road, showing what abilities a car has. First, during such a test drive, any part of the machine may break. Secondly, the buyer may think that the owner of the car has performed such tricks for many years, so you cannot be sure that the vehicle is in good repair;
- Do not let the client get behind the wheel of a car. This is due to the fact that the driver may be a novice who easily gets into a traffic accident. Also, the client may be an ordinary criminal whose purpose is to steal your unit;
- Another tip in the question of how to properly sell a car, is that you do not need to refuse the client's proposal to drive to the service station to check the condition of the car. Thus, the buyer will be able to discard the last doubts about the quality and normal condition of the car. Especially detailed inspection is carried out for the money of the potential buyer. Subsequently, there should not be any questions about the car and its characteristics;
- If you are an ordinary reseller, you should avoid this kind of buyers. As a rule, these people are trying to reduce the sale price of the car, they find fault with every little thing. The very next day, on the Internet, it will be possible to see an advertisement for the sale of your former car at the price you initially indicated, although you sold it at a lower price;
- If several sales attempts were unsuccessful for one reason or another, it is recommended to independently reduce the price by 3-5%.
To date, you can make a deal by drawing up a contract of sale of the car in a simple written form. It makes no difference whether you write the contract yourself or in special car design firms. If you wish to draw up an agreement on your own, it is better to take a sample in the traffic police to fill in, then the inspectors will not have any questions at all. During the transaction, you must follow certain precautions:
- Be sure to make a copy of the contract, which will be needed if you have certain problems with the tax authorities.
- You should check the banknotes for authenticity, especially if the calculation was made in dollar currency. The check can be carried out in any bank where it is recommended and put them on a bank account.
- No need to show your joyful emotions about the quick sale of the car to the buyer. In some cases, this may cause suspicion and even cancellation of the transaction, which will be unprofitable for the seller.
Now you know how to quickly sell a car for yourself without violating applicable laws. You should never rush into selling, even if you need money urgently. It is necessary to take a responsible approach to this issue, and then the deal promises an excellent result.