Driving while driving is an unpleasant moment for drivers. We have already raised this issue during the discussion of various faults and often the fault is the fuel filter VAZ 2109 (carburetor). We recommend checking it out first.
If you are faced with such a problem, like jerks and failures? Then we will explain to you the main reasons for this failure.
The car VAZ 2109 (carburetor) is twitching on the move, it can be for the following reasons:
- Accelerator pump defective;
- There are problems with the vacuum corrector of the ignition distributor.
How to find out the cause of the fault?
- You will need two wrenches - the "eight" and "ten", straight and cross screwdrivers, a clean rag, a little copper wire. The wire diameter must be thinner than 0.3 mm.
- In addition, you will need a compressor and a liquid WD40.
The procedure is as follows:
- Armed with a key for ten, remove the cover from the case on the air filter by undoing the spring fasteners. Remove the filter. Using an eight-key, loosen the nuts and now you can loosen the clamp on the crankcase ventilation hose where it connects to the valve cover. After that you can remove the filter housing.
- Now you need to remove the hose of the drive of the vacuum equalizer and, to create a vacuum, make sure of the tightness.
- Perhaps the proofreader will have to be replaced. It is better to entrust it to the service station workers.
- If the air during the purge can not pass freely, then see how things are with the carburetor. For example, make sure to open its air damper. When you press the throttle actuator lever, there should be a trickle of gasoline from the sprayer. Make sure that they are there and the direction of fuel atomization is correct.
- In case of any problems, the car must be sent to the service.
- Hose leading fuel to the carburetor, carefully, without spilling gasoline, remove. We do the same with the control cable of the air damper, and then with the wire that is located on the solenoid solenoid valve. Now unscrew the screws securing the carburetor top cover. After removing the cover, put it up with floats to avoid damage.
- Now, using a screwdriver, gently pry the spray tube and pull it out of the socket.
- After you do this, you need to take a thin copper wire and gently clean the holes in the spray gun. Then it should be flushed in the opposite direction (against the movement of fuel).
- Put the sprayer. At the same time, without closing the carburetor cover, you need to press the flap drive lever. We check the appearance of streams of fuel running from the sprayer tubes.
- We collect the carburetor.
- If there were no streams, then you need to check how easily the accelerator pump drive lever walks. We also check if there is any backlash in the drive. If necessary, we perform lubrication with the help of WD40 and replace everything that is faulty.
- Check the trickles again. If they are - we collect the carburetor. If not - go to the service.
If the car VAZ 2109 carburetor twitches during acceleration
Here the list of possible causes is also extensive. This is a failure of the fuel filter, and the possibility of low fuel level. The fuel pump does not work correctly, or the additional fuel filter is clogged. It may be a problem with the ignition. It is better not to pull and seek professional diagnostics.